Cyber Security Solutions
Cyber Security Solutions
SCALABLE Network Technologies offers a variety of cutting-edge Modeling and Simulation-based capabilities for cyber security training and cyber network defense solutions. Our network security solutions have been developed to enhance the reliability and security of our customer’s networks and the mission-critical systems that operate across the networks. In order to protect and defend a network against cyber attacks and threats, it is essential to understand and assess the network for vulnerabilities and plan your incident response. We offer a sophisticated, high fidelity network emulation capability used to simulate and predict the behavior of networked environments. Our high fidelity, real-time simulation platform incorporates physics-based models of military and commercial satellite, tactical, acoustic, and optical networks along with emulation interfaces for live/virtual/constructive integration. Our cyber behavior models provide a vulnerability analysis framework with configurable cyber attack and defense models.
SCALABLE’s solutions are used by our customers to assess the resiliency of networked communication environments to diverse cyber threats and to enable system lifecycle management and operator training. Our cyber security tools allow the customer to explore and analyze live early-stage device designs, application code response, and overall communications effectiveness in a highly realistic synthetic network at real-time speed to provide a complete cyber security defense solution. In addition, we offer you the ability to evaluate your network design, assess your information security, and prepare a cyber threat assessment on its resiliency.
SCALABLE Security Tools to Fit Your Needs
EXata simulation/emulation platform plus the Cyber Behavior Model Library to evaluate a network design for resiliency to cyber attack
- Comprehensive list of cyber attacks to prepare a cyber security defense
- Enables the user to gain unique visibility into how a network and the applications that use it will respond during a cyber attack
- Launch cyber warfare features on a model, including eavesdropping, radio jamming attacks, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, and a variety of attacks detectable with 3rd part network intrusion detection software (NIDS) like snort
- Provides ultra-high fidelity simulated representations of large scale wireless, wired and mixed-platform network performance and behavior
- Virtual models can be seamlessly integrated with live equipment and applications to create sophisticated live-virtual constructive (LVC) environments
EXata for Cyber-Physical Systems simulates the underlying communication fabric of electrical grids to test their cyber resiliency.
- Integrates with OPAL-RT’s HYPERSIM simulator on the same hardware (or box) to offer a complete real-time hyperphysical solution
- Enables development, testing, and assessment of electrical grids with communication networks
- Measure and improve system resiliency, and develop plans to mitigate risks from cyber attacks
Network Defense Trainer
A Live-Virtual-Constructive (LCV) cyber range to train cyber warriors, commanders and network operators
- Includes representation of wireless equipment and applications
- Seamlessly federate with other commercial or military training systems
- Extensive list of cyber attacks
- Ability to combine both simulated and real cyber-attacks in an exercise
- After Action Review module to capture, record and replay all actions and trainee behavior for a complete cyber threat assessment
A Government-Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) library that works in conjunction with EXata JNE. Live-Virtual-Constructive (LCV) framework for network simulation, test and evaluation of operational networks defenses against cyber attacks on battlefield communication networks
- Ability to model large-scale cyber threats on networks with hundreds to thousands of wired and wireless components
- Scalability to test attacks on large communication networks
- Interpolate in both live and virtual environments
- Cyber test and analysis metrics to analyze the operational impact of cyber offense and defense strategies
Cyber Security Tools enables users to:
- Optimize the network, systems, and applications performance and the physical structure to mitigate risks
- Identify issues, bottlenecks, and failure modes before they impact users
- Create best practices to increase systems availability and lower operational risks
- Quantify potential business or mission impacts due to cyber attacks and the resulting network disruptions
- Replicate specific environments in a lab and quickly evaluating “what if” scenarios to determine what happens to physical systems if they are subjected to cyber attacks
Network Defense Trainer
As cyber-attacks increase in both scale and frequency it is essential that trainees have the opportunity to apply knowledge in realistic, stressful situations in a high fidelity synthetic environment. Cyber Defense must be taken seriously and it is important to be prepared in order to protect and defend your network from a costly attack. All organizations, both commercial and military should be focused on training exercises, using real tools, and learn what to expect during cyber-attack and how to react. Training prepares you for incidents and lets you focus on awareness, reaction time and correct action (at all levels), cyber defenses, workarounds, and if appropriate, countermeasures before it is too late.
By using high-fidelity models of network devices that reflect known and potential vulnerabilities, cyber defense experts can use network simulation to devise defensive strategies against zero-day attacks.
Network simulation using a network digital twin offers a zero-risk, low cost alternative for studying network behavior under a comprehensive set of cyber attacks.
Enterprise Networks are prime targets of cyber attacks. Network simulation can help network operators assess the resiliency of networks to cyber threats. Simulation of enterprise networks offer an efficient, cost-effective way to assess how a network will behave under different operating conditions and prevent cyber threats.
Protecting Cyberspace During a War by Connecting Two Dimensions: The Physical and Network. This paper helps you understand the real impact of cyber threats in order to accomplish the mission.
Network Digital Twin technology incorporates high fidelity cyber, communications, and networking simulation into a wargaming environment. Wargames must incorporate real-world cyber, communications, and networking effects to support the development of effective operating concepts, capabilities, and plans.