SCALABLE Releases New Version of QualNet and EXata Modeling and Simulation Products
New and Enhanced Features, Improved Productivity
Culver City, CA (20 February 2019) -- SCALABLE Network Technologies, Inc. (SCALABLE), a leader in wireless network design and optimization products, announced today the availability of QualNet 9.0 and EXata 7.0. This major release of SCALABLE’s advanced network modeling and simulation tools offer new capabilities in the area of Indoor Urban Propagation Model, Parallel Enterprise Switch Model, Cyber Tools, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), and Encryption Device Model. This release integrates NDT, QualNet, and EXata product lines and provides our customers with the freedom to add functionality modularly. In addition, enhancements have been implemented in the area of 802.11ax, MIMO, LTE performance, visualization, ITM model, and packets attack models which provide a wider range of simulation and analysis options than in previous releases.
"As industry leaders, SCALABLE strives to consistently bring new technology and solutions to the marketplace while focusing on improving performance," stated Jeff Weaver, Ph.D., Vice President of Engineering. "SCALABLE continually develops our products to adapt to the ever-changing computing environments (hardware and software) and to make the best use of the latest advances in the computing technology."
New Functionality - QualNet 9.0 and EXata 7.0 contain the following new features:
- Integrated software architecture – Streamlined product architecture provides the customer the ability to choose the modules that are most valuable and enables shorter release cycles that focus on new features.
- Cyber Tools –
- Expanded capability to model vulnerabilities and user behavior on host nodes. Abstract behaviors can reflect different aspects of the machine environment such as the OS and user profiles.
- Encryption Device Model provides the ability to model VPN security on mobile and fixed nodes to analyze traffic flows and quality of service. Models and components include an end-to-end encryption device that uses IPSEC Transport and ISAKMP.
- Indoor Propagation Model – Integrated propagation model from 802.11ax working group that supports advanced Wi-Fi analysis of multi-tenant dwellings. The model supports definition of building an indoor room topology for improved accuracy of indoor signal propagation.
- Parallel Enterprise Switch Model – New Enterprise Switch Model allows traditional wired networks to be decomposed into highly parallel simulations using the latest multi-core computers.
Both QualNet 9.0 and EXata 7.0 network design and optimization tools are available now. They are supported on Microsoft Windows 10, Centos OS 7.6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 and Ubuntu 18.04. The upgrades are available free of charge to all customers covered under a current software maintenance agreement via their online download page.
For more information on SCALABLE solutions, contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.310.338.3318
About Scalable Networks, Inc
SCALABLE Network Technologies is the leading provider of live/virtual/constructive communications/networking modeling and simulation tools across all domains (undersea-to-space). We deliver virtualization technology for development, analysis, evaluation, and training to military, governmental, commercial, and academic institutions. Our high fidelity, real-time simulation platform incorporates physics-based models of military and commercial satellite, tactical, acoustic and optical networks along with emulation interfaces for live/virtual/constructive integration. Our cyber behavior models provide a vulnerability analysis framework with configurable cyber attack and defense models for IP networks, weapon systems, as well as cyber-physical networks. SCALABLE’s solutions are used by our customers to assess the performance and cyber resiliency of networked communications environments, and support system lifecycle management and operator training.
More information on the company is available at scalable-networks.com.