SCALABLE Updates QualNet and EXata Network Design and Analysis Products
New features expand support for Wi-Fi and LTE modeling, enable comprehensive statistical reporting and enhance the graphical user interface
Culver City, CA -- SCALABLE Network Technologies, Inc. (SCALABLE), a leader in wireless network design and optimization products, announced today the availability of new versions of the QualNet® and EXata® network modeling and simulation tools. The QualNet 7.3 and EXata 5.3 releases offer new functionality for planning and analyzing wireless network environments, including models for the latest 802.11ac and LTE standards as well as an expanded statistical database and an enhanced graphical user interface.
Reliable access to wireless real-time voice and video collaboration and critical operational data has become a fundamental requirement for both corporate environments and the defense community. This release of our flagship network modeling and simulation products highlights our ongoing commitment to helping our customers to understand the impact of upgrading their networks and applications to the latest standards. It also reflects our ongoing efforts to lower the cost of modeling and analyzing complex networks while providing more insight into the key factors that affect their performance and reliability.
Jim Zierick, SCALABLE CEO
The QualNet 7.3 and EXata 5.3 releases contain new features and performance improvements. Significant enhancements include:
- Expanded Wi-Fi model library including high fidelity models of the 802.11ac standards, along with support for power management and advanced MIMO behavior
- Updated LTE models with support for Hybrid Automatic Repeat Request (HARQ)
- Restructured statistics database which captures additional network performance information and optimizes presentation for popular SQL reporting tools
- Updated graphical user interface for network model building and simulation providing more efficient workflow
- New support for 64-bit Windows operating systems, allowing access to increased system memory which enables larger virtual network models
Both the QualNet 7.3 and EXata 5.3 network design and optimization tools are available now. They are supported on Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8, and CentOS 5.10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9 and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The upgrades are available free of charge to all customers covered under a current software maintenance agreement via their online download page.